I figure a good placed to start is to introduce the family...all of us. We're what I guess is termed a "blended family," as Robert has 4 children from his previous marriage. We recently had portraits done with the whole family, since we figured our photo wall in our house needed updated (the most recent wall portraits we had of Robert's kids were from the summer of 2002)
SO, here we are:
ROBERT, 39 (yes, we WILL be having a big 40th birthday bash this summer...stay tuned) & ERIN, 29 (I think turning 29 was more terrifying for me than turning 30 will be). We'll celebrate our 5 year anniverary this July...WOW!
TYLOR, 15: He lives with his mom and spends the summers and some holidays with us.
SPENCER, 14: He also lives with his mom for most of the year.
CHADRON, 10: Also with his mom.
HAYLEY, 7: With her mom as well.
CAITLYN, 2: Our only child together
That's the introduction, so now you'll know who I'm referring to in the future. We moved to Montana last February due to Robert having the opportunity to transfer with his job, where he's an Assistant Manager. We purchased a home about 7 miles outside of town and we love it. We have a wonderful view of the mountains and a lot of space.
I work as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor for the State of Montana. I love my job. My office is the opposite direction from our house as town, so Robert and Caitlyn go one way each morning and I go the other. So, that's us in a nutshell. Not sure how often I'll post. Could be once a week or could be a few times...guess we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment