Sunday, February 3, 2008

On The Go

I can't believe how much energy a 2 year old has! Caitlyn is forever on the go and it seems as though she rarely stops! My guess is that she falls down an average of 100 times per day...and I feel like I'm being conservative on that guess! She's always running into the wall, falling off furniture, hitting her head, slipping on the kitchen floor, and the list goes on. Sure wish I had half the amount of energy she has!

Grandpa Jim was here briefly this weekend and he'll be back through next weekend. He took Caitlyn shopping and he actually let HER pick out what she wanted in the toy aisle! I think my trips to Wal-Mart from now on will be a struggle since she thinks she can take what she wants and HAVE IT as a result of her shopping trip with Grandpa. At any rate, her first pick was a giant rubber ball (as if we don't have about 10 in the house already), followed by a stuffed horse, a portable music player, and a bike helmet. Anyone want to guess what her favorite thing ended up being when we returned home????


The bike helmet is a hit and Caitlyn would sleep on her tricyle if we let her. Stay tuned, as I'm sure she'll be ramming it into the walls in the coming weeks and chasing the dog around the house trying to run her over!

No comments: