Our internet has been down since last week, so I'm finally getting a chance to get this updated.
We took Robert's youngest 2 back to Missoula on Friday, so we decided to take a road trip to Helena for part of the weekend.
We went to Tons of Fun in Helena for go-cart rides and a giant slide and then we took Caitlyn to the carousel in Helena so she could ride the ponies. Saturday evening we went to Symphony Under the Stars in Helena (along with 15,000 other people) to listen to music and to see Buzz Aldrin from Apollo 11. Well, I guess we really didn't get to see him, but we did get a very fuzzy picture and we got to hear him on the speakers.
I can't get all of the photos to post on this entry, so I'll post more in another entry.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment