Sunday, February 15, 2009

I can't believe that Madyson turned 2 months old last Monday; how time flies. She is getting big and is really interacts with us a lot more. She continues to have some struggles with eating at daycare and some days only eats 5 ounces the entire day. She makes up for it when she comes home, as she eats pretty much non-stop until she goes to bed. She is a great sleeper at night (knock on wood) and usually goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30. She wakes between 1:30 and 2:30 to eat and then eats between 5:30 and 6:30 before heading off to daycare. Can't ask for much more than that with a 2 month old.

Caitlyn continues to struggle with not having 100% of the attention. We are having difficulty with listening at home, but she actually seems to be doing okay at daycare. She hit Madyson on the head last weekend and bit her on the knee the other day. We surely can't leave them in the same room together at this point! Potty training is out the window for the most part and I'm not going to push the issue with her, as it only makes her more determined to NOT go in the potty. I figure she won't go to kindergarten in diapers.

I'm busier than ever at work and am lucky to get a lunch break and a bathroom break between clients and pumping between my appointments. I'm finding it very difficult to find time to do my school work, as that has become my last priority right now after kids and work. I figure I'll somehow make it through this class, but it may not be with an A!
I have some great videos I want to get on here but for some reason they won't upload....


Smiley girl. Eyes are still bluish/grey...



Showing off her new outfit from Grammy Jan.

2 months old!!!

"Mom, I swear, SHE DID IT!!!"


Someone thinks that the crib is still hers...

1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

That picture of Madyson "pointing" at Caitlyn is hilarious - I laughed out loud!s (The blaming will be for real before long!)