Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm In Love

Trying to keep this updated, but it's difficult to find the time. Madyson is starting to hit at toys now, which is still hard to believe, as it seems like she was just born! We noticed tonight that when she's concentrating on making contact with a toy she sticks her tongue out and I'm posting photos to prove it. She really is a happy baby and her gurgles and coos make my heart melt.

I am completely in love with our two girls. Yes, there are plenty of struggles and frustrating moments, but when Caitlyn says "Mommy, I love you," and when Madyson smiles at me first thing in the morning, my heart just about explodes out of my chest. I am so lucky to know what unconditional love is and I have two beautiful and amazing girls to thank for that. I can't imagine my life without them.

Madyson's Michael Jordan look...she really concentrates on batting at her toys! And how about those beautiful eyes and eyelashes?!?Still concentrating...
Little Miss Chocolate Milk Face and her baby sister under the play gym
Mommy and her beautiful little ladies.
Daddy's girls











1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

She's so cute, Erin. I think there's a bit of mischief in her eyes in picture #1!!! I'm very excited to meet her in June...I'm sure our week in Montana will go by way too fast.