Isn't being a mother the best job in the world? I feel like the luckiest woman alive having the privilage to be the mother of Caitlyn and Madyson. In fact, while Caitlyn spent a couple of nights in Helena with her Grammy this weekend, I felt incomplete without her in the house. I jokingly told my Dad that "chaos" was coming home today, as the house is just so darn quiet and CLEAN without her. The messes, the noise, and the tantrums just don't matter and I wouldn't give them up for anything because that's part of what being a Mommy is all about. We learn how to teach and to guide our children as we deal with teh tantrums and the not-so-fun moments.
There are times when I feel like a terrible mother and when I feel like I have zero tolerance for things. But then I hear Caitlyn tell me "I love you bigger than the sky and the stars and the sun" and I see Madyson smile when I walk in the room and I realize that I'm doing things right, because my girls love me and that's all that matters.






Happy Mother's Day Mom. Thank you for all that you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment