Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Amazed At How Much More I Love My Girls Every Day

Isn't it amazing how much love we have for our children? It grows every day and each "I love you Mommy" makes all of the not-so-easy days seem so trivial.
Here are some of my favorite Mommy moments:
-Caitlyn waking up in the morning and saying "Good Morning Sunshine"
-Madyson opening her eyes in the morning and smiling the biggest smile when she sees me
-Caitlyn smelling my hair and telling me "Your hair is beautiful Mommy. It smells like flowers."
-Watching Madyson's love and adoration for her sister; they will be best friends for life
-Knowing that regardless of how hard my day was and how grouchy I may be, my girls adore me and look up to me. How's that for motivation to cheer up and to forgot the "small stuff?"
-Snuggling with both of the girls at the same time; there's no better feeling in the world.
-Feeding Madyson in the middle of the night and seeing her smile at mep; it makes it worth being up for over an hour during the night.
At the end of today's post is a video of Madyson's new noise that she uses when she's mad, tired, and happy. It's pretty funny and she's pretty proud of her new sound.

Cheesing for the camera

Looking up at her toys. Could anyone resist those eyes?

Trying out big sister's chair.


Showing Mommy her reading area at "school" after we had muffins for "Muffins with Mommy" day.


1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

I love the pic of Madyson in the chair; she just needs a remote...or a beer...or her hand in her pants to complete the look! Can't wait to meet her.