As I was doing laundry tonight, I realized that I didn't have to wash "extra" loads of Caitlyn's clothes at all last week, which means that she didn't have any accidents. She has been staying dry at night as well, so life is getting easier in that respect.
I can't believe that summer is nearly over; I don't feel as thought it every really started. We have had a fairly odd summer with lots of rain and thunder/lightening storms. Seems like we've spent quite a bit of time inside.
Not much else to report. Enjoy the photos and Caitlyn's dance performance...sure to keep you entertained!
The girls watching t.v. EARLY on a Sunday morning
Love this picture, aside from the glare on Caitlyn's glasses
Madyson is SO proud of herself for standing up in her crib!
Hmmmm...I used to say that Caitlyn was going to be the comedien in the family. Perhaps they'll pair up as a sister act!
1 comment:
Congrats on the dry week for Caitlyn! Carter's still wet every night and most naptimes. Ah well, as long as I'm not changing his diapers.
Hope we get to see those girls again before they get too much bigger!
Post a Comment