Saturday, August 1, 2009

End of June & July

Life has been terribly busy, as usual. I just have not had time to blog. As I finished summer semseter for school yesterday, I made a very LONG list of things to get done before classes resume at the end of August. I doubt I'll accomplish it all, but I'll try!


Here's the latest...the short version:


-Caitlyn has her glasses and is doing exceptionally well with her eye patch.
-Madyson is crawling (as of 7/24)
-Robert turned 41
-The girls and I went to Browning; got to see Papa Jim & Rita, Jimmy & family, and LOTS of relatives
-Madyson has yet another ear infection
-Caitlyn now has a hula-hoop and does better than most adults using it
-Went to the carnival last weekend in Helena
-Still can't believe it's August
-Only 40 more credits until I finish school....which for me translates into about 3-4 years!
-Robert and I have now been married for 6 years
-Caitlyn now wants her ears pierced and a tatto0 (WHAT?!?)


Enjoy the photos and videos! More in the next post as well





Grammy Jan teaching Madyson great skills

Not crawling yet, but close!


Getting closer!

Robert's birthday


Playing at Grammy's house
Hugging cousin Avery as she gets ready to go back to Phoenix

Grammy Jan with all 3 granddaughters

Caitlyn and Avery look like they're up to something!
Caitlyn next to the biggest purple spoon in the world (maybe!). At East Glacier

Cheesin' for the camera

Papa Jim & Madyson

Madyson with Great Grandma Phoebe


Papa Jim with the girls
Showing off her skills

New glasses





No comments: