Not much going on here lately aside from some fall cleaning and trying to make room for one more in the house. The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days; about 80 degrees so we can't complain. The leaves are starting to change color and we are VERY happy to actually get 4 seasons here versus the 2 that we got in Kenai. I think this is my favorite time of the year.
We've been having some struggles with Caitlyn, as she is definitely near the wonderful age of 3. Tantrums, no listening, throwing, etc. are daily events in the house and she is really "testing the waters" to see what she can get away with. She wants what she wants when she wants it and is NOT a happy camper when she doesn't get it. We're really having to be consistent with timeouts and I think we find ourselves taking timeouts as well to minimize our frustration levels.
As for my pregnancy, I'm getting closer to the 30 week mark, which is when I was hospitalized when I was pregnant with Caitlyn. I worry over everything, from getting a headache to have a little bit of swelling in my ankles. Unfortunately, some of the signs of pre-eclampsia are also regular pregnancy symptoms as well. My mom was over on Sunday and took my blood pressure, which was fine, so that was very reassuring. My next doctor appt. is next Friday, so I'm very anxious for that just to reassure myself that all is well.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think God created the age of 3 in order to humble all parents...to make us less judgmental of others :)
If it's any consolation...we're approaching age 5 and there's a level of maturity that almost seems dreamy compared to the toddler years!
Good luck!
Post a Comment