Caitlyn is now talking to my belly saying "Hi Baby Sister" and tonight she started giving Baby Sister kisses by kissing my belly...so sweet. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
24 Week Photo
I'm not one who enjoys seeing photos of myself, but here's a photo of me last Saturday at 24 weeks. I think I am looking more pregnant right now than I did when Caitlyn was born, as I mentioned before. I mentioned to Robert tonight that WHEN baby girl is born FULL TERM, I actually have no idea what size of baby to expect since Caitlyn was born so early. Maybe she'll be a Magee-sized baby and won't even fit into the newborn clothes that we have!
Caitlyn is now talking to my belly saying "Hi Baby Sister" and tonight she started giving Baby Sister kisses by kissing my belly...so sweet. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!

Caitlyn is now talking to my belly saying "Hi Baby Sister" and tonight she started giving Baby Sister kisses by kissing my belly...so sweet. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look great! We're praying for a full-term baby...just in time for Christmas!
Post a Comment