Sunday, November 9, 2008

34 Weeks!!

I'm now at 34 weeks and SO happy to have made it this far! On Friday my doctor said that he still has no worries or concerns about my pregnancy at this point and you have not idea how great it is to hear that each time I go in for an appointment.

Madyson is very active and likes to punch my ribs and push her little bottom up a lot. I have my share of complaints of aches and pains, but I remind myself that I'm lucky to be experiencing the aches and pains of a normal pregnancy this time.

In other news, Robert had an epidural injection on October 30th for his bulging disc, but he's not sure if it worked so he'll have to see his specialist again to find out if he needs another. I think he's getting around a bit better than he was before, but the feeling in his leg and foot are not back to normal.

I think this is our last weekend of "normal" before Madyson arrives. Next weekend is my baby shower, the following weekend we're having Caitlyn's princess birthday party, and then Thanksgiving....WOW time is going by quickly! Caitlyn is very excited for her birthday and for Christmas. She is also excited to become a big sister and reminds us that "baby Madyson's birthday is soon." She seems to understand that baby Madyson is still growing bigger in Mommy's tummy and isn't ready to come live in our house yet, but she also understand that baby Madyson will SOON be living in our house and that she'll get to be Mommy's big helper. I'm very excited to see how she does. She loves the babies and daycare and according to her teacher she does very well with the babies. In fact, she tells me that we have to be soft with babies and we can't touch their heads!


1 comment:

BellaLovesPink said...

Whoa...I'd forgotten that you've never been this pregnant before! That's a great achievement then! The finish line is closing in!!!