MADYSON IS THREE MONTHS OLD!!
Getting to be a chunky monkey.
Me and the girls...one of these days we'll get one where we all look normal
WARNING..giving your child chocolate may result in him or her bouncing off walls, climing furniture, and trying to feed an infant sibling the chocolate. Please exercise caution when handing out chocolate or sugar in any form
Three months old
Isn't she a cutie?!?
Me and the girls...one of these days we'll get one where we all look normalMadyson turned 3 months old today; unbelievable. Where does the time go? I wish the baby stage lasted longer; pretty soon Madyson will be climbing the walls right along with Caitlyn. We have had a really busy few weeks, including us all being sick with the stomach flu last weekend. NOT fun!
I've been struggling lately with motherhood and the struggles that come with having a 3 year old and an infant. Caitlyn has been testing us lately and I feel like we're failing. She had a huge tantrum in WalMart the other day and yesterday while Robert was at work I felt like all I did was tell her "no," "don't do that," and "go to your bedroom for a timeout." It's terrible to feel like all you're doing is correcting your child and it's even more terrible to feel like you have no control. I know that Caitlyn is still having a difficult time adjusting to having to share Mommy and Daddy. I spoke with one of her daycare teachers and apparently she's doing great there; using her words and not throwing tantrums. Potty training is another frustration, as she has regressed since Madyson was born. I'm trying not to push the issue, but at the same time I REALLY want her to be able to move to the pre-school room with all of her older friends which won't happen until she's potty trained. I know it's a control issue for her with all of the changes that have been going on in her world. It's amazing how much we "know" as parents but it's difficult to put that knowledge into practice sometimes. At the end of the day I have to remind myself that I have been blessed with two wonderful daughters and regardless of how trying some days can be, I wouldn't want it to be any other way if it meant not having them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment