Madyson is rolling over...and over...and over! I love watching my girls grow and learn, but it's also a bit sad to see them grow out of certain stages. Pretty soon Madyson (or Mad, as Caitlyn calls her) will be crawling and will be so busy exploring that she won't be as interested in snuggling, which is hard for a Mommy to take!
Robert's parents stopped by for a one night stay on their way to Nebraska, which was the first time they had seen Madyson. Sadly, we didn't get any photos of Grandpa Dennis with the girls.
Tomorrow will be a busy day, as I'm off work taking the girls to appointments. Madyson has another check-up with her pediatrician to follow-up on her ears and her lungs. I think she may have yet another ear infection. In the afternoon Caitlyn sees a pediatric opthalmologist due to her lazy eye. I think she is having a hard time with depth perception, so hopefully we'll get a plan in place for her tomorrow. I'm just hoping that we don't end up with tubes in Madyson's ears and eye surgery for Caitlyn. That's all we need!
1 comment:
That's a great video...Caitlyn's laugh at the end is the best! Keep us posted on the eyes and ears...
Post a Comment