Sunday, August 31, 2008

Had more problems adding photos last week and I finally got a chance to get them on today. Here are some before photos of Caitlyn's bedroom and some photos of the 1st cake that she helped me make. I made the mistake of giving her a knife to frost the cake, which she used to taste an entire side of the cake!
It has been rainy and cold here today, so Caitlyn and I spent the morning washing and organizing baby girl's clothes. It's hard to believe that Caitlyn actually fit into them and it's really hard to believe that she was so small at one time!
All was well with my 24 week doctor appointment.

Lovely, huh? Don't EVER pain your walls black!

Caitlyn helping Daddy paintNo, the sander isn't really on, but she thought she was helping out quite a bit!Robert working on the bedroom. Caitlyn and I made this cake to thank Robert for painting Caitlyn's new bedroom.
This is what happens when a toddler decides to "taste" a cake with a butter knife.
She's so proud of her work!







1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

The "new look" is definitely an improvement over the old decor!

I'd say you're doing pretty good if she used the knife to sneak a "little" taste...our guys use their fingers even if they have a knife in hand :)