Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got a bit behind updating this, as I was in Missoula part of this week for work. It was VERY hot and as always, hard being away from Caitlyn. She did well while I was gone and it sounds liek she had fun with Daddy and Tylor. Apparently the rigged up her mini swimming pool and slide so that she had her very own water slide in the back yard. What a lucky girl!
Last weekend Mom came over and stayed. We had a lot of fun roasting marshmallows and going to the Silverbow County Fair. Caitlyn went on her first pony ride and as with everything else (except for visiting the Easter Bunny) she had no fear and even wanted to get on the pony by herself. She was very kind to the pony, Beanie, and asked him "pony, are you okay?" and "pony, are you tired?" Gotta love her big heart!
I can't seem to get more than 5 pictures on here at a time, so I'm posting more in another post.

Mom and Tylor roasting marshmallows

Caitlyn with a BIG bite of marshmallowBeing a silly girl

Grammy wanted to try out the trampoline....look at her showing off!!On the trampoline with Grammy

1 comment:

BellaLovesPink said...

Kinda funny, but it looks like Caitlyn is foaming at the mouth.