Monday, August 18, 2008

"Where's Tylor?"

"Where's Tylor?" That has been Caitlyn's question since Saturday when we had to take Tylor back to Missoula. :( It was a sad day for all of us, as we really enjoy having Tylor around. Caitlyn and Tylor have a pretty special bond and it's difficult for Caitlyn when Tylor has to go home, as she's not old enough to understand why he has to leave. We decided to spend Friday night in Missoula and we celebrated Tylor's 16th birthday early by taking him out for a nice dinner in Missoula.
Tylor experienced his first real job this summer working at Three Bears and boy, did he make $$! He has started a nice savings account for himself and he spent very little of his money over the summer, showing great money management potential! He is very proud of having saved money that he worked really hard for.
In other news, I've actually started to "nest," which is really bizarre to me since I'm only 22 weeks. I guess after having Caitlyn so early my inner voice is telling me that I'd better be prepared for baby's arrival this time! I think I'm driving Robert crazy already, as I've already washed a load of baby clothes and I'm anxious for him to pull everything else down from storage so that I can wash/organize/put away. I've decided that Caitlyn will move across the hallway to her own bedroom so that she has her own space and doesn't have to "tip toe" around baby during nap time, etc. SO, we bought paint over the weekend...A LOT of paint since we're painting over BLACK walls in Caitlyn's new room (yep, BLACK).
I'm feeling pretty well so far and blood pressure is still looking really good with no other signs of pre-eclampsia. I'm really ready for the heat to subside, as my fingers swell quite a bit with the heat (it's 98 degrees right now). I actually think I look more pregnant now than I did when Caitlyn was delivered.
Tylor reading to Caitlyn after Caitlyn asked to "snuggle with Tylor"
Swinging in the heat
Picking flowers (or weeds if you want to be specific)
Standing in front of some of the only flowers left in my flower beds after the heat and grasshoppers have gotten to them.

1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

Maybe it's not "nesting"...maybe it's a Type A personality (I'm constantly organizing...or reorganizing something). Just kidding...

Could you stop Caitlyn from growing for a while until we can get down to see her?