IT'S A......
GIRL!!!!!
Today's ultrasound revealed our little girl and all of her "bits and pieces." We couldn't be more excited for Caitlyn to have a little sister. We were so excited that we didn't even think to ask for a copy of one of the ultrasound pictures!
All is well at this point as per the doctor. I'll be doing my 1st 24 hour urine test this weekend so that the doctor can get a baseline just in case pre-eclampsia rears it's ugly head again.
3 comments:
Woo hooo! I'm looking forward to getting my fix of "shopping for pink" again!
We'll be praying that this time everything goes perfectly. In the meatime, have fun peeing in a jug!
congratulations Erin, It is very exciting and I am so very happy for you. Love You, Dad.
That's awesome! Congratulations! Cousins now tip the scale in the girls' favor. ;-)
Post a Comment