Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let's Compare...

I thought this would be fun...below are photos of Caitlyn and Madyson in the same sleeper, which is a newborn size. Caitlyn's photo was taken when she was a little over 2 months old; Madyson's photo was taken yesterday and she turns 6 weeks old tomorrow. As I remember, I had just purchased the sleeper for Caitlyn prior to the photo and she had quite a bit of growing room; I took the sleeper off of Madyson right after taking the photo last night because she couldn't stretch her legs out all the way due to it being too small.
I think my girls look a lot more similar than I had thought before looking at these photos together. Madyson is on top and Caitlyn is below.
In other news, this is my last week of leave and I'm just about sick over it. Life will go on.
Caitlyn spent the weekend at her Grammy's house in Helena, which gave me some time to try to get a little more sleep. I missed her terribly but I have noticed that now that she's home this afternoon we're both refreshed and less stressed. I think she really thrived on the one-on-one time she got at Grammy's house. I sure have enjoyed the cookies she made at Grammy's and brought home to share!

No comments: