Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Photos

We went to Wal-Mart to have our family portraits done today. Yes, Wal-Mart. I figure I spent half of what I would have spent at a professional studio, and our photos turned out better than I could have hoped for. We even got a CD to take home with us today with all of our photos included so that we can print extras in the future if needed.

I kept looking at the photos of my girls today and wondering how I got to be so lucky to be their Mommy. We have definitely had our ups and downs over the past 2.5 weeks as we work to adjust to meeting the needs of both of our girls and I'm certain this has been just a "peek" into what is to come, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have to remind myself that having my two girls at home and healthy is one of those small miracles that is often taken for granted and when I look at these photos I truly feel that I have all that I need in the world.



A photo to cherish forever

How precious.Caitlyn looks so grown up!

Gotta love the double chin!

Caitlyn had so much fun getting her picture taken with her sister

Wish I could hold them forever.

I love how this turned out.
Our family

1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

You're beaming, Erin! (our children have that effect on us)

Give the girls a big kiss from their auntie...I'm dying to come see them.