Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving again this year with way too much food and more leftovers than we can handle. Robert has goaled himself to finish the huge pecan pie that I bought at Three Bears, so we'll see if he makes it!
Caitlyn spent the 2 nights after Thanksgiving with her Grammy Jan in Helena, which was her 1st overnight trip without Mommy and Daddy. She had a wonderful time and on her way out the door she even seemed put out because she thought we were going with her. She told us "No, you stay here!" We picked her up Saturday afternoon and she was quite sad to leave her Grammy.
Caitlyn officially turned 3 years old November 30th, which I still can't believe. We had a mini birthday celebration with some of her leftover frozen cake from her party and she opened a present that arrived in the mail from her Gramma Mary and Grandpa Dennis.
Last weekend was also filled with decorating for Christmas. I can't believe that Madyson will be here before Christmas! I still feel unprepared and will likely feel that way up until the day she arrives.
I will be 38 weeks tomorrow, which is very exciting but very uncomfortable! I made an unscheduled trip to the doctor Monday because I wasn't feeling Madyson move and I had a killer headache that just wouldn't go away (can be a sign of pre-eclampsia), but they put me on the monitor and Madyson was doing just fine and my blood pressure was fine..WHEW! I guess the headache may be due to the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. My appointment today went well and the doctor informed us that he believes we will be having a fairly large baby girl; he estimates that she's around 8 pounds right now! Hmmm...all of the newborn clothes go up to 8 lbs so I guess I'll be taking some larger ones to the hospital just in case!
More good news on Robert's bulging disc...his doctor says he's recovering well and at this point isn't recommending any more injections or intervention as long as the pain doesn't come back. Robert still has some numbness but apparently that should work out over time. Crossing our fingers that all remains well.
I could only get a couple of photos to upload tonight, so enjoy!
My baking assistant all ready to go. And YES, she wears that darn Snow White dress AT ALL TIMES at home (even to bed)!
Caitlyn and Robert putting up Christmas lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment